Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh...so not lucky...

I love Grandpa.  And Grandma.  And my most wonderful Husband.  I woke up on Sunday and knew it wasn't going to be a good day.  The sickness had found me.  I just wish to thank those three fantastic individuals for taking care of my children all day, and allowing me the time I needed to heal.  I didn't even see The Girl until bedtime.  That in itself should be noted as THE BEST DAY EVER.  Not that I don't love The Girl, which I of course do, but it's the first day since she was born (over 3 years ago) that I've gone more than 8 daylight hours out of her presence.  Sad that she doesn't "need" me anymore, but still happy that she doesn't.  Very bittersweet.  It is very likely that I'll dwell on that even more when I leave both my babies for the first time Wednesday.  Yowza.  This trip to Paris really is becoming real.



No comments: