Monday, September 17, 2012

Magnet Monday!

I've been meaning to do this for a long time.  Over the last 20 years or so I've been collecting magnets.  It's a lot less bulky than let's say, garden gnomes, Elvis clocks, ceramic pigs or something of the sort.  Plus they are easy to move, and the kids love to hear about where and when we collected them.  And now that I've successfully infected them with the magnet bug, wherever we go we try to pick the perfect magnet to celebrate our visit.  Some day they will have quite a collection themselves.  Sadly some of my favorites have broken this past year, and before any more do, I want a lasting history of sorts of my life in magnets.

This is perhaps my favorite, and if you have children you can probably relate.  



My Mom is wicked smart, and darn it!  She WAS pretty much right about everything!  I hope The Girl thinks the same of me some day.  I can only try my best.

It may take me years to get through them all, but I promise that every one will have a story.

Happy Monday!

No comments: